Parents who wish to enroll their child at Staunton Montessori School can expect the following during the enrollment process.
- Submit a signed application and non-refundable fee to Staunton Montessori School.
- Your child will be placed in a wait pool for the year of eligible enrollment.
- Once enrollment begins or a mid-year space is available, the Head of School will contact you.
- Prospective students and parents meet with a school teacher and the Head of School for an interview.
- Consideration is given based on the following order:
- Sibling of current student
- Prior Montessori experience
- Balance of classroom based on age and gender
- Upon enrollment, a non-refundable deposit is due and applied to the tuition amount for the year of enrollment.