To understand the importance of fundraising at SMS, one must first understand three principles of the school’s overall financial vision.
- The school is committed to providing the very finest Montessori program for our students today and into the years ahead.
- In order to serve the broadest spectrum of our community, we keep tuition as affordable as possible.
- We recognize that the success of our mission depends upon attracting and retaining the very highest quality faculty and staff by offering salaries and benefits commensurate with their abilities.
How do we reconcile these apparently conflicting goals? Through effective fundraising!
Annual Giving provides an avenue for parents, grandparents, alumni and other friends of the school to make tax-deductible contributions that directly offset operating expenses, including staff salaries and benefits. No private school can meet its operating expenses by tuition alone without becoming prohibitively expensive. A successful Annual Giving campaign helps us keep tuition increases to a minimum — and unlike tuition, Annual Giving contributions are tax-deductible.
Please help our program thrive by showing your support today. Use the button below to make your contribution online via PayPal, or you can send a check or money order to the school via US mail. We appreciate any and all donations!
“Trash for Cash” Collection
Set up an account to receive credit for online purchases, enter Box Tops contests, and track our earnings progress.
View items that qualify for collection and other tidbits about the program. Also visit www.elabelsforeducation.com and register for automatic points when shopping for qualifying products at Kroger.
You can donate what you collect via an SMS parent or by mailing it to the school.
Kroger shoppers, you can use your Kroger Plus card to help SMS earn funds for our Scholarship Tuition Assistance Program! Here’s how:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (LG548) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- REMEMBER, all participants of an organization are required to re-enroll each year beginning August 1st.
Use this link whenever you shop at Amazon, and SMS will get .5% of the purchase!
Thank you for your support!